Pages

Tiwa Savage Addresses Tee Billz’s Accusations In Exclusive

The honest truth is I was in my bedroom when my friend walked into the room with a couple of other people and woke me up; and basically just started narrating what had happened. When someone wakes you up from sleep you… The honest truth, my first thought was I thought maybe they found him dead.
When they said they didn’t know where he was, my thought was, and everybody’s thought was, we need to find him.
He’s suicidal, we need to find him, we need to make sure he’s alive and he’s well. So, my initial thought was not… I didn’t even know what he had said. It was just ‘Let’s find him, let’s make sure that he’s okay and he’s alive’. So I couldn’t respond to anything because I didn’t even know the extent of what he had said till much later. Someone actually took my phone away from me. They didn’t want me to see what was said online. I was just scared for his life. I was just panicking.
Read: Why Tiwa Savage fired hubby as manager


At what point did you find out that he was okay and that nothing is wrong with him?
At about 10-11, we got a call. We were in my bedroom – Banky’s mum came and she was praying, we were all praying. I know that his family in LA were praying as well. About 10-11am, we got the call that he’s been found on Lekki bridge and at least he was safe. He was, I believe in Banky’s house, and he was okay.

admin

No comments:

Post a Comment